OfficeAble2Extract – Convert PDF to Excel, Word & More! Get quick, accurate, transfer of native PDFs into formatted MS Excel spreadsheets and editable MS Word for editing, analysis and other reversioning. Conversion from PDF to PowerPoint (PPT), HTML, Text and more is included.
Able2Extract Professional has all the features of Able2Extract plus the ability to convert text from scanned and image PDFs into Excel, Word and PowerPoint using advanced OCR technology.
Able2Extract (A2E) enables users to view and convert data from PDF, HTML, and Text formats into formatted Excel spreadsheets and Word, HTML, and Text documents. A2E is a powerful conversion tool that allows users to select and convert tables or text from one data format into another. A2E allows users to better utilize data in certain formats such as financial information and database reports. For example, users can select and convert financial tables and other tabular data directly into Excel rather than inputting the data manually, i.e. PDF to Excel, PDF to Text, HTML to Excel. A2E is a standalone Windows application that does not require Adobe Acrobat.
Able2Extract Professional Features:
1. Convert PDF to Excel and retain the row/column structure of the PDF table within Excel.
2. One click of a button converts PDF files into formatted excel spreadsheets quickly and easily.
3. Convert Image (scanned) PDFs into formatted Excel spreadsheets.
4. The PDF to Excel conversion options supports a variety of different languages, including English, French, Spanish and German, to name just a few.
5. The PDF to Excel conversion is done effortlessly through our easy to use user interface.
6. Converting from PDF to Excel will preserve your page layout. You can view all the PDF pages in one Excel workbook or, in the alternative, one PDF page per Excel workbook.
7. The PDF to Excel conversion feature of Able2Extract is not a plug-in. It does not require any Adobe® software product, such as Acrobat®, to view and convert the PDF.
8. The PDF to Excel conversion output supports most Windows and Office platforms, including – 98/ME/NT/2000/XP.
9. An option in the PDF to Excel conversion lets users select whether to replicate the font of the PDF or not.
10. PDF to Excel converters can choose the custom Excel feature and designate their own columns.
11. Custom PDF to Excel conversions can be saved with the new template saving capability.
12. Our PDF viewer is included so you can see what you are converting from PDF to Excel!
13. Convert to Excel and it will save as an XLS file.
14. Get more control from the Custom PDF to Excel conversion option.
15. Convert PDF to Word and preserve the original layout of your PDF in an editable Word document.
16. Convert Image (scanned) PDFs to editable Word documents.
17. Several PDF to Word conversion options are available. Complex PDF to Word conversion – preserve the originality of converted the PDF to Word by identifying paragraphs, text labels, graphics, tables, and flow of columns etc. and then replicating it within Microsoft Word. Simple PDF to Word conversion – converts text from the PDF to Word document without the graphics.
18. PDF to Word variety – convert PDF to Rich Text Format (RTF) or Word, it is up to you! The PDF to RTF feature allows users to convert large documents faster than the PDF to Word option.
19. PDF to Word Efficiency and Selectivity. Pinpoint selection ability. Since you can see what you select, there is no need to transfer whole documents or even whole pages at a time. Take one line of text if you want!
20. The PDF to Word conversion is processed at a very high speed.
21. PDF to Word conversion size options – Convert the whole document, a range of pages, one page or a portion of a page – it is your choice!
22. PDF to Word output supports most Windows and Office platforms – 98/ME/NT/2000/XP.
23. Our PDF viewer is included so you can see what you pages or portions of a page you are converting from PDF to Word!
24. Choose your PDF to Word output format – Both .Doc and .RTF output formats are supported.
25. Convert PDF to PowerPoint (PPT) and improve your presentations.
26. See what you are converting. Our proprietary PDF viewer lets you view your PDFs just as you would with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
27. Retain PDF graphics in HTML.
28. Text from PDF is available in HTML.
29. Convert PDF to Image formats
30. Convert PDF to TIFF
31. Convert PDF to JPEG
32. Convert PDF to GIF
33. Convert PDF to BMP
34. Convert PDF to PNG
35. Our PDF viewer lets you view your PDF documents at different sizes by zooming in and zooming out.
36. Rotate landscaped PDFs to portrait view for easier viewing and converting
37. Convert HTML pages into Excel spreadsheets for easy data analysis.
38. Convert HTML to editable Word documents
39. HTML can be converted to Text with Able2Extract Professional
40. Convert Text documents into formatted Excel spreadsheets.
41. Convert Text documents to .doc and .rtf format
42. Text files can be transported into HTML files.
43. Simple PDF to Text (.txt) conversion comes included.
44. PDF to HTML conversion for use on web pages comes included.
45. Select your PDF using a variety of options, including: using the mouse, by selecting all on page, by selecting a page range.
46. Able2Extract Professional converts both PDF and XPS documents
47. Converts XPS to Word
48. Convert XPS to Excel
49. Convert XPS to PowerPoint
50. Our XPS conversion has the ability to handle and convert scanned XPS documents
51. Control over Image based and non-image based conversions. Perfect for situations in which the PDF for conversion is a blend of image PDF and native PDF pages.
52. Get pinpoint conversion accuracy that allows you to convert any portion of a page that your require. No need to convert a whole page at a time if it is not required.
53. Convert PDF to the DWG (drawing), the format used for storing two and three dimensional design data and metadata. Used in CAD programs.
54. PDF to DXF conversion. Autodesk DXF (drawing interchange format) is the format adopted by Autodesk to ensure data interoperability between Autodesk and other formats.
55. PDF to ODT format for use in Open Office Writer (the MS Word equivalent)
56. PDF to ODS format for us in Open Office Calc (the MS Excel equivalent)
57. PDF to ODP for use in Open Office Impress (the MS PowerPoint equivalent)
58. Easy batch conversion of PDF documents into other output formats such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint and the other available conversion formats.
59. Right click attachment PDF conversion integration in MS Outlook.
Changes in Able2Extract Professional 6.0, 2008-09-30:
Abl2Extract 6 is our best data conversion tool ever, with more conversion options and more ways to convert your data. With hundreds of thousands of users, it is the business choice for your data conversion needs. Here is just some of what Able2Extract 6.0 has in store for you:
Batch PDF Conversion
You’ve asked for it and we’ve listened. Able2Extract 6 is now excited to include the batch conversion of PDF documents into such formats as Word, Excel, PDF and more. Using the batch conversion feature is simple. Simply browse and locate the files or folders of PDFs that you want to convert, schedule your job and then press convert. Able2Extract takes over from there and will convert your PDF files into your specified format and into your specified folder.
PDF to Autocad Conversion Option
Able2Extract 6’s top new conversion feature is our PDF to Autocad (DWG & DXF) option. As PDF becomes more and more ubiquitous, it is becoming increasingly common for PDFs to contain CAD drawings as a way of sharing designs. While CAD drawings in the PDF format may look nice, it is not at all practical for those that need access to the CAD drawing itself. Able2Extract 6 unlocks CAD images and text within the PDF by taking the PDF and converting vector images and text into DWG and DXF. See the new conversion in action here.
PDF to Open Office Formats
Open Office is an open source, cross platform application suite that is billed as the free office suite productivity alternative to Microsoft office. Open Office is built on the Open Document Format (ODF) (now an ISO standard) and also supports Microsoft Office formats going back to Office 97, as well a large number of other file formats. The PDF conversion to the open office formats in Able2Extract 6 builds off of ODF and the open office software suite to include these popular conversions: PDF to Writer (ODT) (the MS Word equivalent), PDF to Calc (ODS) (the MS Excel equivalent) and PDF to Impress (ODP) (the MS powerpoint equivalent).
One Click Outlook Integration
Are you getting a lot of PDFs via email that you would like to directly convert into Word or Excel? With a simple right click of the mouse, now you can easily convert attached email PDF documents into Word and Excel with Able2Extract 6’s new outlook integration feature. This means that when you receive an email with an attachment that you would like to immediately convert, simply right click on the attachment and select convert. Able2Extract 6 will take over and effortlessly convert the PDF into the desired format for you.