Gaia is an open-source front-end Flash Framework for AS3 and AS2 designed to dramatically reduce development time.
Gaia enables you to develop feature-rich websites with significantly less code, and comes with built-in best practices including seamless integration with SWFObject and SWFAddress.
- Quickly access matching elements using CSS selectors
- Ajax Support
- Drag & Drop
- Pop-up Menus
- Auto Complete
- Inline Edit
- Table selection
All of these in uncompressed 45K. Yes, you’ve read it right: uncompressed and with spaces used for indenting too.
Compatibility: All major browsers
ActionScript Application Framework (ASAP) is an open source Flash ActionScript 2.0 Rich Internet Application library for the development of maintainable, multi-movie, event based interactive applications.
ActionScript Application Framework (ASAP) provides practical, reusable, pattern-based solutions for common challenges in Flash applications.
Visit the Website
- Animation support for every CSS property
- Easing Equations support (with GX.transitions.js)
- Multi-unit animations & relative animations
- Easily Customizable
- Light weight
Appcelerator is a fully-integrated platform for building Rich Internet Applications (RIAs). It provides everything you need to build a rich and highly interactive web site or application.
Appcelerator is powered by several powerful capabilities:
- Message Oriented Architecture
- Web Expression Language
- Widget Framework
- Integrated Services Platform
With Spry, you can:
- Build and style widgets
- Add transitions to almost any element on your page
- Transform complex data sources into a row/column format
The Spry framework can be used by anyone who is authoring for the web in their tool of choice.
Image Gallery Example with Spry
- Smooth Image Transitions
- Quick change between 4 designs
- Thumbnail Viewer
- Automatic Photo Detection
- Image Uploader Included
- Four Design Viewer Options
- No Database Needed
- Automatic Adjustment to Image Sizes
- Reads in Photo Meta Data (IPTC Info)
- Copyright Info
- Dynamically Built using PHP
- Easy Maintance
- Hide/Show Thumbnails
This jQuery plugin supplies an easy way to unobtrusively add a letter-based navigation widget to any UL or OL list. An easily stylable (via CSS) nav bar appears above the list, showing the user the letters A-through-Z. Clicking one of the letters filters the list to show only the items in the list that start with that letter. Hovering over a letter (optionally) shows a count above the letter, indicating how many items will be displayed if that letter is clicked. Other options give you control over the basic functionality.
- Easy to embed
- Small footprint: only about 55 kB (embedded in a web page).
- No plugins are required!
TableKit is a collection of HTML table enhancements using the Prototype framework. TableKit currently implements row striping, column sorting by clicking on the headers, column resizing by draging the edge of the cells, and cell editing simply by double-click. All the actions are instant, no page refresh is needed.